[Freeswitch-users] Transfer back to origin on failure

Paul Atreides paul.atreides83 at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 7 20:03:32 MSK 2015

When I do a blind transfer then I want freeswitch to call back the origin
who initiated the call.
But I am not able the capture the transfer event?

<condition field="destination_number" expression="^att_xfer$">
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^is_transfer$">

They seem do be ignored by the dialplan. Is there a list what kind of
values destionation_number can have besides the called numbers?

I am doing the transfer with a grandstream gxp2140