[Freeswitch-users] ICE SDP Params

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 3 16:39:18 MSK 2015

Thats odd, do you happen to know if the inbound call had an SAVPF?  It
shouldn't enable that unless it smells webrtc in the SDP.  Have you ever
enabled XML CDR's?  Those would help narrow this down probably.

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 5:27 AM, Rob Moore <Rob.Moore at aeriandi.com> wrote:

>  Hi Brian,
>

> I thought as much, WebRTC isn’t something we are trying to use at the
> moment (although im sure we’ll find a use for it in the not too distant
> future.)
>

> Invites are created using the bridge application in XML dialplan.
>

> I have SIP pcaps but I don’t have and Freeswitch traces at the moment as
> the issue is only appearing once in say 500 calls on our production system
> so it can be a little awkward to pin down detailed tracing.
>
> I’m working on getting an example today and will post back as soon as
> possible.
>

> Is there any way to disable WebRTC entirely? That could be worth a try
> whilst I get a test setup for this scenario.
>

> From: *Brian West* <brian at freeswitch.org>
> Date: Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 6:15 PM
> Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] ICE SDP Params
> To: FreeSWITCH Users Help <freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org>
>

> This is all related to WebRTC, how are you creating the invite?  Logs
> would be helpful./b

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest