[Freeswitch-users] mod_amqp on RHEL

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 00:54:56 MSD 2015

Did you install the runtime package librabbitmq as well as the development
header package librabbitmq-devel?

You could also try installing librabbitmq from source. It's looking for the
libraries/headers in the standard paths, not a formal package installed.

It's also possible though that the files are there but the compiler isn't
looking at the correct path on your system, perhaps because of minor
differences in paths between linux distributions despite FHS.

Steve