[Freeswitch-users] pickup leads to showing own number as caller at pickup-actor

wiebittewas wiebittewas at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 29 03:02:16 MSD 2015

trying to use pickup with following two steps:

in the std-extension for local calls the bridge is extended for later pickup

<action application="bridge" data="user/$1@${domain_name},pickup/$1"/>

in another extension the pickup-code is checked and if it matches, this  action take place:

<action application="pickup" data="$1"/>

well technical pickup works as expected, but the phone of the actor shows itself as the caller-id...

on the network I can see a P-Asserted-Identity-Header at the 200-reply after the pickup-invite, which contains the caller-id, and as I understand, this shouldn't be this value, but that of the real caller, who is picked up.

unfortunately various tries to either force a value or simply drop this header have failed.

any suggestions?

regards

w.