[Freeswitch-users] Adding a carrier

fs fs at szmidt.org
Thu Jun 25 19:47:22 MSD 2015

Hi there,

Yesterday I decided to get started with FreeSwitch after many years with
Asterisk. I've known FreeSwitch is a superior tool and is also written
properly, but the differences have been big enough that I never took the
plunge.

What I'm having a hard time finding/figuring out is how carriers are
added. I have a carrier that uses a login and another that uses our IP
address. One requires that I accept reinvites while the other does not.

Usually there are a number of SIP parameters that needs to be given.

Maybe I'm just looking in all the wrong places but I've yet to find the
method of adding the carrier, can someone pls point me in the right
direction?

Sample config:

[mycarrier]
host=nn.nn.nn.nn