[Freeswitch-users] how to transcode from g.729 to g.711a ?

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:11:06 MSD 2015

the call towards sip:68465283 at 155.161.200.188:5070   contains only
G.729 in SDP offer, so the remote side turned it down. You can use the
"absolute_codec_string" variable to enforce the G.711 codec on the
other side.

Also, late negotiation is enabled by default in the SIP profiles. You
may want to disable it, so that each leg negotiates the codec more
independently.