[Freeswitch-users] Directory Schema v1.4

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 18 19:47:37 MSD 2015

The file system layout depends on how FreeSWITCH is configured at compile
time.

Packages are (and always have been) using the standard FHS layout as
implemented by the distro that the packages are built for. (this is largely
automatic because of the packaging building frame works that are provided
for each distro.)

If you are building from source it still defaults to /usr/local/freeswitch
based file system layout, however you can override that by passing the
appropriate arguments to the configure script.

On 6/18/15, 10:23 AM, "Sean Devoy" <sdevoy at bizfocused.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I understand that FS changed its directory structure to use a more
> standardized structure like/etc/freeswitch.  Does the v1.4 REPO (compiling
> from scratch ) still have the old structure or does it use the new structure?
>
> Thanks,
> Sean

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

Ken