[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_radius - add new parameter to the handler

Густаво Силва gfs at etherway.ru
Thu Jun 18 12:30:50 MSD 2015

hi Tomas!

What do you mean "initialize" a variable? When I declare variable in
xml_radius.conf, it already initializes it, doesnt it?

By the way, after I have removed the vendor,  now in the radius  log it
is showing this info:
Framed-Compression = None

In the xml debug, it is not showing anymore the error in the rc_handler.

Is there something else that I could do to solve it?