[Freeswitch-users] Noise Detection

Yisroel M. Olewski yisroel at machshevet.com
Wed Jun 17 19:08:09 MSD 2015

Hi

Thanks a lot

Putting into a conference certainly helped (im also working on this project)

The problem is it seems that after about 4-5 custom events with an energy level, it stops sending events

I can’t figure out why

In the profile I set the noiselevel to 0 or 50 just very low, but it makes no difference

Something else is interesting, that as soon as I press any digit on the phone it somewhat “comes to life” again and  I get some more energy levels

Since this is for a house monitor, it’s important to get steady events for hours on end

Please advise

Thanks a million!

Sincerely,

Yisroel M. Olewski

CEO

 <http://Machshevet.com> Machshevet.com

+972 (52) 764-9971

Websites · CRM · ERP · Telephony · Inventory · Content Management