[Freeswitch-users] how to correctly use action application="record"?

Denis Jakovlev yadenis at seznam.cz
Mon Jun 15 18:40:23 MSD 2015

Hi all,

So through a record_session video is written. But the video is recorded on only one side. How do the two to write two streams?

Video writes mode_av if it matters.

--
S pozdravem,
Ing.Denis Jakovlev

pátek 12. června 2015, 17:18:53, napsal jste:

The record app is for a single channel, like you'd use if you were asking someone to record a voice message. They record their message and press a key when they're done. Perhaps you're needing the record_session app?

-MC