[Freeswitch-users] Send A-leg response code based on B-leg's response code

Ítalo Rossi italorossib at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 23:03:48 MSD 2015

proto_specific_hangup_cause was prefixed with last_bridge_, so:

<action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
<action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/sip:blah at blahblah.net:5060
"/>
<action application="set"
data="last_bridge_proto_specific_hangup_cause=sip:503"/>
<action application="hangup"/>

Also, it'll work only if you remove sip_ignore_remote_cause=true.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 3:08 PM, E. Schmidbauer <eschmidbauer at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
> We are trying to send a specific response code back to A-leg based on
> B-leg's response code.
> We need to send a 503 to A-leg if B-leg returns a 480
> We have the following setup in the A-leg dialplan before the bridge
> <action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
> <action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=true"/>
> <action application="set" data="sip_ignore_remote_cause=true"/>
> <action application="set" data="proto_specific_hangup_cause=sip:503"/>
> <action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/
> sip:blah at blahblah.net:5060"/>
> The b-leg returns 480 and then FS returns a 480 back to A-leg
>
> We cannot use the respond app in this case because of how our dialplan is
> generated.
> From what I read on confluence <action application="set"
> data="sip_ignore_remote_cause=true"/> and  <action application="set"
> data="proto_specific_hangup_cause=sip:503"/> should accomplish what i need
> here, but it does not seem to work.
>
> Is this a bug or am I misunderstanding those channel variables?
> Is there anyway to send a response code using channel variables (not using
> respond app)?
>
> Thanks,
> Emmanuel

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org