[Freeswitch-users] Inbound Call DIsplay

Darcy Primrose fs at voice2net.ca
Fri Jun 12 17:59:47 MSD 2015

Thanks to all for the comments, we resolved the issue.  We use hunt groups
for inbound calls, when the inbound call arrives, we set the Dialed Number
to inboundDID, then in the hunt group xml table we interject the lines
below, works perfectly especially on the large display phones.

     <action application="set" data="effective_caller_id_name=Voice2Net Corp
${inboundDID}"/>
     <action application="set" data="effective_caller_id_number=
${caller_id_number} ${caller_id_name}"/>

I should have been more patient before I posted this.  We did test to ensure we receive both the Called numbers and the call display or the original caller.

Darcy Primrose