[Freeswitch-users] sched_hangup update within active call

Vlad Fabi vaad.fabi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 19:01:22 MSD 2015

> actually FreeSWITCH implements a fairly good filtering on its ESL
> interface:
> https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_event_socket
> You can subscribe to events of specific types and/or only for specific
> channels

But as i can see, there is no information and possibility to filter events
on FS side before sending to Event Socket Server.  On remote side (Event
Socket Server) - no problem, just receive all events, filter it and process
only you need.
As a result - too much events, highload and FS call processing problems as
wrote earlier Kamil ...