[Freeswitch-users] help in architecture

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Jun 11 17:27:10 MSD 2015

Kamailio is a natural choice for a lot of the "Class 4" call processing that doesn't require higher-order/application-level media services in general.

--
Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.csrpswitch.com/

Sent from my BlackBerry.