[Freeswitch-users] World Record with Freeswitch

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 02:22:59 MSD 2015

wait a sec, you were sending sync clicks from Patagonia, so the
singers in Wales received them 0.5 sec later, and their sound arrives
to you with 1 second delay. Or were you recording in Wales and
Patagonia, and later mixing in a studio? But that would be a cheating
:)

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org