[Freeswitch-users] rfc2833 DTMF behaviour

Pete Kelly pkelly at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 16:06:17 MSD 2015

Is there anything obvious I can check in the rtpevent packets to suggest
why FreeSWITCH would:

- For UAC A - report receiving DTMF and successfully forward it to the
bridged UAC
- For UAC B - report receiving DTMF and *not* forward it.

Both UAC's A and B show freeswitch reporting it has received the DTMF but
only DTMF from UAC A gets forwarded to the bridge. Same
dialplan/sip_profile/dialled extension.

I feel sure it must be something within the DTMF packet itself that
FreeSWITCH is not liking and therefore not forwarding