[Freeswitch-users] Eavesdrop to existing UUID

Allan Kristensen ak at hejdu.dk
Wed Jun 3 18:51:08 MSD 2015

Huzzarh!

Found solution, maybe someone else with equally strange needs can use it..
here goes:

originate <supervisor dial str> &park

Then use:

uuid_transfer <supervisor_chan_uuid> 'eavesdrop:<agent_chan_uuid>' inline

to start listening and use:

uuid_transfer <supervisor_chan_uuid> 'park' inline

when done, if you use "park_after_bridge" it will keep supervisor channel
open, even if agent disconnects..

Have a nice day...
/Allan

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org