[Freeswitch-users] Are you ClueCon Ready? Register Today! Call 877-74-A-CLUE

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Jun 2 20:38:24 MSD 2015

[image: Description: HDD:Users:anthm:Downloads:ccxx.jpg]

*June 2nd 2015 Update*

August 3rd – August 6th 2015

877-742-2583  •  marketing at cluecon.com

Register NOW!

·   $899 Staying at the Hotel

·   $1199 Staying Elsewhere

·   First 100 Gino’s PIZZA PARTY

*IMPORTANT DATES*

*Before June 15th*

10 Raffle Tickets Per Day

2 Gigabit Drink Coupons

*Before July 1st*

5 Raffle Tickets Per Day

1 Gigabit Drink Coupons

*Contact Us*

https://cluecon.com

marketing at cluecon.com

*Speaker Submission Deadline*

June 15th, 2015

*Suggested Speaking Topics*

WebRTC Applications

Interesting Open Source Apps

Troubleshooting Networks

VoIP Database Integration

Clustering and H/A

Tech and Data Security

Standards

Billing, Routing and Rating

VoIP Infrastructure

FreeSWITCH Deployments

SIP

TDM

IVR

Open Source Project Status

Applied Technology

Hosted API

Advanced Configurations

Your Latest and Greatest

*Great Speakers, Hack-a-Thon, WebRTC And MUCH MORE at ClueCon 2015!*

Be sure to register as soon as possible for the upcoming ClueCon 2015
Developers Conference.

Not only will it give you piece of mind, the sooner you register, the more
opportunities you will get to win prizes! You’ll also get more drink
coupons for the Gigabit Reception *Tuesday Night*!

[image: Description: mac1]The grand prize is a laser engraved commemorative
FreeSWITCH 1.6 Edition dual-core 13" Retina MacBook Pro!  See the Important
Dates Section for Registration details!

 Why I Think You MUST COME To ClueCon!

[image: Description: kk]Hi, I’m Kathleen. I’m the FreeSWITCH and ClueCon
Social Media Correspondent.  I’ve been working hard all year keeping you
all up to date on what’s going on with FreeSWITCH. Today I’m here to let
you know more about the upcoming ClueCon 2015 Conference!

This year we are adding an optional day on Monday with an all-day
Hack-A-Thon with great coding contests, game shows and kick-off fun!

If you are interested in WebRTC, Voice over IP or Open Source projects like
FreeSWITCH, ClueCon is the greatest opportunity you have to gain exposure
to the most knowledge and technology in one place.  Also, it’s the most fun
you can possibly have while still getting a ton of work done!  I really
look forward to seeing you all there and enjoying the amazing talks, the
Epic Annual Kick-Off Pizza Party, The Gigabit Reception and so much more.
Make sure you register today so you can reserve your place among the
attendees!

Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get my latest updates in
info!

[image: Inline image 1] <https://facebook.com/cluecon> [image: Inline image
2] <https://twitter.com/cluecon>

 It’s Not Too Late to Sign Up as a Speaker

Do you have a great idea or an awesome project you have been working on? We
would love to hear about it! Show off what you know!

[image: Description: fss]Sign up to speak at ClueCon this year and let us
know what you’ve been doing. The call for speakers page for ClueCon 2015 is
now open and you can visit https://cluecon.com/speaking-proposals to submit
your speaking proposal right now!

[image: Inline image 3] <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLaDpGQuZDA>

 [image: Inline image 4] <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XXgW34t40s>