[Freeswitch-users] Unpark call

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 01:30:02 MSD 2015

Hi,

Can you tell if FS is involved in all calls or Kamailio dials A and B party
and only sends calls to a parking lot in failure route ?

We did this long time ago with OpenSIPS where A party goes into fake
ringing at a FS server and keeps dialing B party number at OpenSIPS gw every
after 45 or so seconds, if B party is available FS bridges the call, if not
then again stay at the parking lot. You need to set some valet_parking_
variables for timeout and orbit extension.

Given some more details I think I can help you out here.

BR,
Sammy

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 4:22 PM, Carlos Ruiz Díaz <carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com