[Freeswitch-users] ReINVITE - 488 Not Acceptable Here

Sergio García sergio.garcia at quobis.com
Fri Jul 24 11:18:27 MSD 2015

Hi Chris,

I'm not using JSSIP or Sipml5, I'm using our own solution. As I said in the
previous email, we are sending IP 0.0.0.0, port 0 and media inactive. It
seems FS doesn't like this and I would like to know the reason.

I've changed our end to send* a=sendonly* (instead of* a=inactive*) and to
not change the port to 0, and FS accepted it. The problem now is that after
one second hearing the music on hold it stops, and I can never get the
media back (I'm using TURN server to avoid NAT/Firewall problems).

Thank you.