[Freeswitch-users] Endless playback in conference

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Thu Jul 23 02:26:53 MSD 2015

There’s a parameter for mod_conference named “perpetual-sound” that looks like it would do the trick.

It’s about 1/3 of the way down

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_conference

PLEASE check further for any changes that might have been made in the latest FreeSWITCH as the conference module has undergone substantial changes and perpetual-sound might have been one of them.

Bote