[Freeswitch-users] problem with attended transfer

Tomáš Boros boros at vmtele.com
Tue Jul 21 19:05:38 MSD 2015

Hello all,

I think I have found a bug in version
1.5.final+git~20150528T173517Z~6a2fc5e0f7~64bit

My scenario is the following:

A ----> calls ---> B

B ----> calls ---> C

B ---> sends REFER to join A and C (attended transfer via SIP)

The two calls are connected A is able to talk to C, but after a while,
the call is disconnected.

When the REFER message arrives, FS sends BYE message to B with cause
"NORMAL_CLEARING" and after a while (about 10 sec) FS sends a BYE
message to C with cause "ATTENDED_TRANSFER" and the transferred call is
hung up.

I assume, that those causes should be swapped. BYE with attended
transfer to B and no BYE at all for C until the call is ended by the
endpoints.

Do someone have this issue, how you fixed it? Should I upgrade my
freeswitch to a newer version?
--
Tomáš Boros