[Freeswitch-users] Serving Verto HTML from a different server

Chad Phillips chad at apartmentlines.com
Sun Jul 19 06:33:51 MSD 2015

I’ve gotten fairly comfortable with the setup offered in the Confluence
wiki for the new Verto video features.

I’m curious to know if I can expect any gotchas if I serve the Verto web
stuff from a different server than the FreeSWITCH instance is running on.
>From what I can tell, as long as I make sure to use the same server certs
on both servers, it *should* work.

Is there anything I’m not taking into consideration? Any better way to
approach the problem besides certificate sharing across servers?

Thanks,

Chad