[Freeswitch-users] mod_managed vs eventsocket

Prashant Choudhary get.prashant.007 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 23:41:12 MSD 2015

Hello All,

I have worked with LUA and freeswitch. Now I want to migrate to .Net API as
I want to experiment with machine learning using sample calls.  I am trying
to control around some 2-300 calls directly through my API. This may
require the call audio stream to be forwarded in real time to .NET
 I a few questions that might be very silly.

1. Which one is better to achieve this, mod_managed or ESL.
2. I was able to find some examples related to eventsocket, but same for
mod_Managed was rare. Can you suggest me any doc(of-course except the wiki
link) or any email chain which explains this or anything else. This will be
really a big help for me. As currently I am stuck. And I still find the LUA
way easier.

Thanks