[Freeswitch-users] Execute dialplan after valet_park

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 02:57:51 MSD 2015

+1 Got it all working thanks again Chris.

For anyone else in future here is what I did.

Added this line in *conf/autoload_configs/lua.conf.xml*
<hook event="CUSTOM" subclass="valet_parking::info"
script="unparking_event.lua"/>

Restarted FS, and got this script executed on each of valet_parking sub
events "hold/exit/bridge"

In *unparking_event.lua* collect the event Headers:

local action = event:getHeader("Action")
local park_lot = event:getHeader("Valet-Extension")
if action == "exit" then
--  what I needed to do
end

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org