[Freeswitch-users] Jira and Stash seems to be down

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Jul 15 19:06:06 MSD 2015

This is a good example of WHY everyone should follow us on twitter and
facebook, I posted a status update on facebook about this very topic.

Mr. Rice and I have been up since a little before 5am working to restore
everything, There was a major power issue in Dallas that impacted the data
center our equipment is hosted in, multiple failures of various backup
systems happened, We are flushing out all the remaining bugs related to
having everything rebooted.

Thanks,

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 8:05 AM, Victor Medina <victor.medina at cibersys.com>
wrote:

> Guys.
>
> Stash and Jira seems to be down, created the mail on the list because Jira
> is also down.
>
>  A fatal error has occurred
>
> The following problem occurred which prevents Atlassian Stash from
> starting correctly:
>
>    - Unable to create and acquire exclusive lock file
>    '/opt/stash-home/.lock' for Stash home directory '/opt/stash-home'.
>
>    Please ensure that the user running Stash has permission to write to
>    this directory.
>
>    If this is already the case, please check the logs for more
>    information.
>

> --
>

> Víctor E. Medina M.
> Platform Architect / Chief Infrastructure
> +58424 291 4561
> BB #79A8AFA2
> @VMCibersys

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

Got Bugs? Report them here <https://freeswitch.org/jira>! | Reddit:
/r/freeswitch <https://www.reddit.com/r/freeswitch>

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest