[Freeswitch-users] Execute dialplan after valet_park

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 18:22:27 MSD 2015

Thanks Chris,

That was my finding too, I just am not sure if I can monitor this event
from the main LUA script or need an independent lua script only for the
park "hangup" event monitoring. Any further help on this would be highly
appreciated.

I wonder why the api_hangup hook won't trigger on the parked channel,
would've been much easier. Piece of cake only if we could execute further
dialplan application after valet_parking.

BR,
Sammy
You might be able to use an event hook with lua, you can catch the CUSTOM
with a subclass of valet_parking::info, then you can check for the "action"
and it'll be "exit" when they leave (any kind of leave) then can likely
check for a disposition.  I'm not currently using this method, but its
someting we looked into for monitoring when people hangup from the parking
lot.

consulting at freeswitch.org
http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com

Official FreeSWITCH Sites