[Freeswitch-users] PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ISSUES HERE USE freeswitch.org/jira

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 02:16:24 MSD 2015

When I look at my email I see countless emails with "ISSUE" "PROBLEM" "NOT
WORKING"
We have a bug tracker for such things.  We mostly will lose track of your
email threads that are random issues.  Its impossible to field them from an
email client and keeping track of them mentally.

If you want to learn more about how to make the most of your community
experience; Join the ClueCon weekly online calls to get more info, read the
docs in the WIKI or come see us in person at ClueCon this summer.
http://cluecon.com

--
Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH