[Freeswitch-users] Transparency in SUBSCRIBE and NOTIFY

Julio Cesar Esteves Cabezas jcabezas at inovax.com.br
Tue Jul 14 03:58:59 MSD 2015

Hi,

                My  SIP User-Agents need to establish between themselves a
mesh of SIP subscriptions (using SUBSCRIBE and NOTIFY).

                The event-packages of those subscriptions are two, their
names are:  "dialog" and "p-np-session".

                But FreeSWITCH replies 489 Bad Event to SUBSCRIBEs  to
"p-np-session" and 200 OK to SUBSCRIBEs to "dialog" (because FreeSWITCH
implements this package but that's not what I need)

                So, is there some way to make FreeSWITCH transparent to
those subscriptions (like a vanilla SIP proxy would be)  ?

Any suggestions ?

Many Thanks.