[Freeswitch-users] Preset channel variables

Markus Bönke mbodbg at gmx.net
Fri Jul 10 16:26:51 MSD 2015

I’m setting a channel variable in the dial plan, with the set application. In rare cases where the originator cancels the call, it happens that the set command is not executed and the value of the variable is null. To preset the variable I tried set it in vars.xml, but it seems I can only use the variable in the dial plan, but it’s not set in the channel variables posted by mod_xml_cdr. Is there a proper way to preset channel variables?

Thanks and Regards

Markus