[Freeswitch-users] Presence Issues with Secure Websockets

Lyle Pratt lylepratt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 19:58:10 MSD 2015

We opened a JIRA issue. Has anyone looked into this?
Presence events over WSS are basically broken.
https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-7680

Thanks,
Lyle Pratt
BetterVoice.com

Michael Jerris <mike at ...> writes:

> If we are not sending the NOTIFY, please open a jira.  Will need to
include full sip
debug with sofia debug and sip trace turned up.

78QPtSbfA2Jofqt5WZNmog at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> We're subscribing to presence events via SIP.js using a secure websocket
(WSS)
and we can see the subscriptions being received by FreeSWITCH with a 202
Accepted, but never receive any events via the notify event. Alternatively,
when we
move to a plain websocket (WS) everything seems to work as expected.

> After digging around we found that a few people were experiencing similar
issues
with FreeSWITCH and additionally with Kamailio http://lists.sip-
router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2014-July/084157.html. The issue was resolved
with
Kamailio by patching the contact header. In an attempt to achieve the same
results
we have experimented with the settings below but no success.

> <param name="NDLB-force-rport" value="safe"/>
>

> <param name="NDLB-received-in-nat-reg-contact" value="true"/>
>

> We also have an open ticket with the folks over at
SIP.js https://github.com/onsip/SIP.js/issues/184. Any help would be
greatly
appreciated.