[Freeswitch-users] External Softphone Best Practices

William King william.king at quentustech.com
Wed Jul 1 00:27:48 MSD 2015

If you are going to create a profile specifically to handle remote sip
phones, you might as well setup the profile with TLS, and configure it
to require register auth. Then by the time the call gets to the
dialplan, it will have already had successful authentication.

William King
Senior Engineer
Quentus Technologies, INC
1037 NE 65th St Suite 273