[Freeswitch-users] Help need for Lua Script development

Mayank Nakrani mayank19882001 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 13:11:19 MSK 2015

Hello Guys,

Im starting with my Lua scripts dev. Have already had luck writing an
Callback script.
Now i would to go deeper integrating it with Mysql and other libraries and
generating some dynamic dialplan.

Till now i used to write my scripts in Text editor and would to know is it
Possible in IDE like Eclipse.
I installed Lua development plugin in Eclipse but was wondering Whats the
correct way to import freeswitch libraries in the project so that i can see
methods/functions in in freeswitch API for easier and faster coding.

I tried loading "libfreeswitch" and "mod_lua" lib using "require" command
but its failing with

[com.naef.jnlua.LuaRuntimeException: error loading module 'libfreeswitch'
from file './libfreeswitch.so':
./libfreeswitch.so: undefined symbol: apr_os_default_encoding ]

Im gud in Java and can use mod_java but would like to stick with lua as i
heard its more closer to freeswitch.

Any help :)

Regards
Mayank Nakrani