[Freeswitch-users] Follow me implementation

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz luis.daniel.lucio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 06:32:15 MSK 2015

Guillermo,

I dont think bluethood will work on your need. Reason is that Bt has 1
to 1 relationship.  This means, you need as many BT radios as many
people are in the room.  Putting 1 BT radio in a PC will work with
first hit, but second person wont be able to be detected.

I think best option is to install a softphone in your smartphone and
allow multiple registration. When dialing to your extension, it will
ring on your extension and on your smartphone as well.

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz
CISSP, CISM, CISA
Linux, VoIP and much more fun
www.okay.com.mx

Need LCR? Check out LCR for FusionPBX with FreeSWITCH
Need Billing? Check out Billing for FusionPBX with FreeSWITCH