[Freeswitch-users] mobile to mobile over 3g/4g

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Jan 18 02:49:35 MSK 2015

FYI proxy media mode is not needed and not what you think it is, FS always
proxies the media, on AT&T you just need stun and it just works for me.

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

--

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest