[Freeswitch-users] Aalternative to PlayAndGetDigits

kthofer karl-theo_hofer at inteli-sim.com
Sat Jan 17 01:24:55 MSK 2015

Hi There
guess i lost some text somewhere, sorry.

If you are in a event for instance channel answer
there you do play and get digits.

Play and get digits blocks and will not release the channel answer event
but listen for further DTMF signals.

when play and get digits is finished, the channel answer event will get
released
and all dtmf events which were blocked in play and get digits
will be received.

can we get play and get digits
to not generate events for the key presses that play and get digits
already handled.

With best regards

Karl Theo Hofer