[Freeswitch-users] Polycom busy lamp with IVR?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jan 16 22:59:38 MSK 2015

I'm thinking this can probably be done by calling API functions, for
instance via ESL, that have the effect of lighting up a phone's busy
lamp. I'm just not sure how to do it, and the documentation on available
BLF-influencing presence events is sparse.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC

Tel: +1-678-954-0670