[Freeswitch-users] Detecting originate failures from dialplan

David Villasmil Govea david.villasmil at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 20:16:38 MSK 2015

Take a look at "continue_on_fail":Hangup Causesbridge_hangup_cause
<https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_bridge_hangup_cause>

This is set to the hangup cause of the last bridged B leg of the call. If
you have continue_on_fail=true and hangup_after_bridge=false you can do
checks on this to see what "really" happened to the call. You can for
instance do execute_extension after bridge, do a condition check on
${bridge_hangup_cause} to see if it contains MEDIA_TIMEOUT and then trigger
a redial of the call or transfer to a cell phone. For a list of hangup
causes, see Hangup Causes <https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Hangup_Causes>.

--
DVG