[Freeswitch-users] fax relay question

Darcy Primrose fs at voice2net.ca
Tue Jan 13 04:53:08 MSK 2015

This can be closed, I did a little more research and found this ws aknown problem in 1.4.13, I backed up to 1.4.12 and it is ok now.  I shall track this before moving ahead again.  It only affects certain devices and carriers, we just happen to have on of the carriers that did not deal with correctly.  Incidentally the use yate as their tandem.

Darcy