[Freeswitch-users] Strange noise when using conference_set_auto_outcall

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 21:04:10 MSK 2015

Thanks Michael!

Sounds just like noise on the line.  After a lot more testing, I now
believe it is the PSTN provider's issue after all.  The noise does exist on
some bridge calls and does not exist on some conference outcalls.  For some
strange reason it just seems to happen much more frequently on the
conference calls than on bridges.  I'll update the thread when I figure it
out.