[Freeswitch-users] REg IVR and codec negotiation

indra sena myforums.indra at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:22:07 MSK 2015

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your quick response and valuable suggestions.

With out transcoding is there any way to achieve this ?

Like after receiving b-leg codec as G711 can we switch from G729 codec to
G711 in A-leg by sending reinvite/update to A-leg with SDP with G711 ? Is
this procedure works ? currently is freeswitch supports this ?

I have one below query.
After IVR , while giving answer to the A-leg why it is putting only one
codec (with which it has playing IVR), not putting all the allowables
codecs by A-leg ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
GISR.