[Freeswitch-users] how can i do stream piping in freeswitch

Aqs Younas aqsyounas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:47:02 MSK 2015

Thanks for your suggestions. It really helped.

But i have few questions.

 What if i have multiple streams actually about 400 streams and a lot of
users who can switch between different streams, if i put all stream in a
file then users will not be able to switch between desired streams.

And if i create separate folder each containing a file with single stream
then there will be a lots of directories and for every directory and also i
have to manually enter its name in local_stream.conf.xml

Because i see this setup suitable for only single stream or in a scenario
where users don't want to switch between desired streams by pressing
extension.

Is there any other way to do so.? Or how can i improve this?

Really thankful for your help.

Regards.