[Freeswitch-users] lua custom variables

David Villasmil Govea david.villasmil at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 09:12:16 MSK 2015

Update:

I execute 2 scripts.

I set an execute_on_answer lua script (lua2), and execute another (lua1).
like so:

<extension name="wholesale" continue="true">
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^1.*$">
<action application="info"/>
<action application="set" data="hangup_after_bridge=false"/>
<action application="set" data="execute_on_answer=lua lua2"/>
<action application="log" data="INFO EXECUTING SCRIPT NOW"/>
<action application="lua" data="lua1"/>
<action application="hangup" data="NORMAL_CLEARING"/>
</condition>
</extension>

Now, the lua1 executes, i set a variable "custom_dur" which is the duration
for the call.
When lua3 executes on answer, the variable custom_duration is still there,
no problems. Then I transfer the call to "9999", which is:

<extension name="9999">
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^9999$">
<action application="lua" data="lua3"/>
<action application="hangup" data="NORMAL_CLEARING"/>
</condition>
</extension>

Now, on lua3 I try to get the variable and it's not there anymore!

I also tried the following: On lua1 I create a new variable, which is seen
on ALL scripts, including lua3, but I reset it to a new value on lua2, and
on lua3 I don't see the change!! The variable is still the value I set on
lua1!!! wth??

Am I missing something on variables??

Thanks a lot,

David