[Freeswitch-users] Canceling sched_hangup and UUID lookup

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sat Jan 3 00:57:04 MSK 2015

This is why mod_nibblebill exists, have you looked at it?

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 3:53 PM, Kurtis Heimerl <kheimerl at cs.berkeley.edu>
wrote:

> Hello Freeswitch-users,
>
> I'm building a group billing solution for our freeswitch system. Our
> account management is external, so I need to make something custom. I have
> two questions about how to do some stuff in FS.
>
> 1) I know how to limit call length (sched_hangup). I can query an external
> account via REST to see how many credits they have and limit the call with
> that. However, when a second user on the same account calls in, I need to
> change that timeout. Is there a way to cancel a sched_hangup? I found
> sched_cancel, but that seems to be for broadcasts and transfers, neither of
> which I'm doing. I *guess* I could transfer to a hangup extension instead
> of hanging up...  but that seems awful ugly.
>
> 2) Is there a way to "tag" a call (uuid) with an arbitrary text string and
> then look it up by that? That would allow me to tag each call with the
> account name and later get all calls under that account.
>
> Thanks!

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest