[Freeswitch-users] Scaling FreeSWITCH horizontally with master master replication

Florent Krieg flokrrr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 23:56:39 MSK 2015

Hi Ashwin,

I don't know very well Postgres but I achieved pretty much the same
(horizontal scaling) with a MySQL cluster. Replication is a bit painful to
setup and to maintain (especially master master, including db
desynchronization when crashes occur and so on). I would go for a cluster,
almost endlessly scalable and very very reliable. It is more costly to
setup but I think it is worth the pain.

My feelings, I don't pretend to be a reference though :)

Florent