[Freeswitch-users] Designing a schema for CDRs

Tayyab Atiq tayyabatiq at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 13:19:52 MSK 2015

Hi.

I have recently been trying to process CDR from mod_xml_cdr and store it in
a db
I first parsed and wrote all the information in a file, then designed a
database based on the fields that appeared in the file.
But it seems that FS adds/removes fields sometimes. This causes my query to
fail as my program tries to insert columns that do not exist.

Is there a way to figure out all the possible fields that might appear in
the xml sent by mod_xml_cdr?