[Freeswitch-users] supporting multiple dtmf protocols

ik idokan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 14:08:11 MSK 2015

Hello,

I have the misfortune of forced to use a telco named Bezeq - the biggest
telco in Israel.
The SIP trunk they provide is very problematic.

The one that I cannot overcome is that sometimes doing the call, it
switches DTMF between Inband and rfc2833, and sometimes the whole DTMF
sending is either inband or rfc2833 doing the entire call.

I cannot make them to be more stable in this matter (I have tried talking
with them), and I cannot replace them (I have tried to do so as well).

How can I deal with such mess ?

Thanks,
Ido