[Freeswitch-users] Re- FreeSWITCH CDRs ${billsec} not correct when using Lua scripts and running a hangup handler with any delays inside it

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 02:47:08 MSK 2015

Sorry, jumped the gun a little based on the subject.

A more relevant answer is that during the hangup state the call is still in
the process of hanging up, it isn't hung up and ended until the
hangup_complete event. So your 5s sleep is extending the life of the call.

Is it perhaps possible to subscribe to the hangup event and process it
asyncronously?