[Freeswitch-users] server to NAT'd server gateways

Sergey Safarov s.safarov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 10:07:31 MSK 2015

1) Create VPN connection betwen Sip_B (client) and Sip_A (server);
2) On VPN interface configure static IP address;
3) Configure station on Sip_B and gateway on Sib_A;
4) Route call from Sip_A to Sip_B like you has configured routing call
 Sip_B to Sip_A;
5) To allow FS listen on VPN IP when VPN connection is down cconfigure
sysctl variable "net.ipv4.ip_nonlocal_bind = 1"
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Freeswitch_HA