[Freeswitch-users] fs_path question

Andre DeMattia andretodd at verizon.net
Wed Feb 25 03:43:58 MSK 2015

Hello, I’m using fs_path to a proxy server with OpenSIPs.  When I add ;[fs_path=sip:ip:5060] if  I don’t add the [] brackets I get 403 errors. When I added the brackets [], the call works however the CDR’s are now having odd results.

<origination> <origination_caller_profile> <callee_id_number and <destination_number are both 5060]. It’s like a bracket is missing. I’ve tried to change the brackets to \” and the results are 5060”

Could this be a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Andre